2009-12-16

letter to AutoWest Dodge Chrysler Jeep

December 16, 2009

Mark Akbar
General Manager
5850 Cushing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538


Dear Mr. Akbar,

RE: GREAT SERVICE OF VIN XXX

Just the briefest of notes to let you know that I have mentioned your dealership, in passing, in a letter to the Chrysler Group CEO, Mr. Marchionne (enclosed).

As I have stated in my letter, my experience with AutoWest has been superlative {ed: here and here}. The people at AutoWest have always been efficient and gracious (especially Roger Thurman). The work your center has done on my PT Cruiser has been great.

The only reason I mention this to you at all is on the very off chance you hear something from higher authorities due to my letter. I seriously doubt this would happen, but just in case...

A very Happy New Year to you,

b1

Enclosures: 1
cc: Sergio Marchionne, CEO, Chrysler Group LLC

No comments: