2009-12-16

letter to my chrysler dodge

December 16, 2009

Tom Maher
Owner
My Jeep Chrysler Dodge
800 Auto Center Circle
Salinas, CA 93907


Dear Mr. Maher,

RE: GREAT SERVICE ON VIN XXX

Just the briefest of notes to let you know that I have mentioned your dealership, in passing, in a letter to the Chrysler Group CEO, Mr. Marchionne (enclosed).

As I have stated in my letter, my sole experience with My Chrysler was superlative. My oil change and tire rotation were done cleanly, correctly and on time -- according to my schedule. (You can’t believe how hard it is to get a car serviced in the afternoon -- nearly everyone wants a morning appointment.)

The only reason I mention this to you at all is on the very off chance you hear something from higher authorities due to my letter. I seriously doubt this would happen, but just in case...


A very Happy New Year to you,

b1

Enclosures: 1

cc: Sergio Marchionne, CEO, Chrysler Group LLC

No comments: