2009-12-16

letter to sylvia campbell

December 16, 2009

Sylvia Campbell
CEO
Southern Nevada Better Business Bureau
6040 S. Jones Blvd.
Las Vegas NV 89118


Dear Ms. Campbell,

RE: POSSIBLE COMPLAINT AGAINST CHAPMAN CHRYSLER JEEP

I’ve had a series of inspections done on my car at Chapman Chrysler Jeep on 930 Auto Show Drive in Henderson {ed: here, here and here}. As you will see in the enclosed letter I have sent to Mr. Marchionne, I have reason to believe that I am getting exaggerated claims on the state of repair of my vehicle.

To be very clear and absolutely fair, I am not 100% certain that Chapman’s reports are in error. I just have very good reasons to believe they are.

I’m not familiar with what constitutes a “complaint” with the Better Business Bureau. If my grievance qualifies, please consider this a formal lodging to that end. If not, please accept my apologies for disruption of the BBB routine.


Sincerely,

b1


Enclosures: 2

cc: Sergio Marchionne, CEO, Chrysler Group LLC

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.